[IP] Re:School Help Needed ASAP!!! Compromised Immune System

<< My heart and amazement goes out to you ! Unfortunately, I can't offer any
suggestions on this topic, but if you have gone through 17 pumps this school
year, I truly admire your tenacity and courage to not lose total mind control

through all this. I would have been ToTaLlY off my rocker by all this.  >>

It seems that Zachary and the Paradigm just weren't compatible.    Something
in its wiring didn't agree with his body.    The longest one lasted was 6
weeks.     MM technicians couldn't explain it --- they'd just not work on
They did, however, go out of their way to attempt to find one that would
work with him,  we just had to reach a point where we said enough was

It did drive me pretty bonkers too!

We too hope that next year will be a better year.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO