[IP] Re: insulin antibody

> <<Anyway, next time I go, she is taking another a1c, glucose, thyroid and
> insulin antibody test.
> Anyone else experience this or heard of it?>>

Hi Kathy,
       One endo that Claire saw in Toronto, turned down my request for an
insulin antibody test.  She said it would tell her nothing, but I think
really she meant that she didn't understand what she could do with such
information.  She also turned us down for a pump, so we quickly went
       Please share your results about this when you get them.  This topic
comes up now and again and I'm always interested in it.  Were you prone to
lipohypertropy on injections?  This can go hand in hand with insulin
Barbara, Mum of Claire -- now 9 pumping 2 years.