[IP] The beach and pump

We go to Daytona Beach every summer.  Last summer was my first pumping beach
vacation and it was WONDERFUL.  In the morning, I'd disconnect and leave my
pump in the room, come back at lunch time, have lunch, re-connect, and back
to the beach.  If I got in the water, I'd disconnect and put in a zip loc bag
and put it in the cooler.  Last summer, we went to Mexico and stayed on the
beach and basically I just wore my pump everywhere and if I got in the water,
I'd disconnect and put in a ziploc bag, put it under my towel and off I went.
 I kept alcohol wipes in the ziploc bag for re-connecting.  Never had a
problem.
Karen