RE [IP] What a spectrum

 >>What a spectrum. People making negative, non-thought out, self obsessed

and your feelings ????????????????
you didnt really comment, how you felt, it appears, as though you simply
quoted those, whos responses, you did not like, or agree with. (no flame
meant no intended).

 >>person grateful for not losing another eye, and a mothers
 >>tears for her baby's future.

please assist me here... i did see, the non-thought out, or self obsessed
comments, on either of these.....

negative, non-thought out, self obsessed

"welcome to the camp, I guess you all know why we're here"

lots of people
lots of opinions
lots to say