Re: [IP] Re: Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

At 08:12 PM 4/18/03, you wrote:
>Why not step through each of these proposals and point out why it won't work
>for you!

I was only replying about contact lenses, not all proposals out there.  I
already wear contact lenses, do you?  And, personally, I can't picture the
90% of people with diabetes, most of whom are older type 2s jumping right
on the contact lens monitor bandwagon.