Re: Re: [IP] better infusion sets

> I would think that a "clear" type tape would be better than "skin
> toned".  I agree that not all of us have the same skin-color even among
> same race.  Clear, IMO, might be better.

In my personal experience, the white tape used with many infusion sets works
SO much better than most of the clear tapes I've used.  I wouldn't want a
change in tape unless it didn't compromise the stickiness of the tape.

Unfortunately, it seems that the "perfect" infusion set for everybody here
is as different as the people involved discussing it!  I know I've read
people here recommending IV3000 because it stuck better than the tape that
came with the set!  Too bad we're all so different, at least when it comes
to marketing infusion sets!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990