Re: [IP] re:emla/pain expectation

 Just an idea(might be kinda mean) can you take an old emla container and but
some kinda plain cream in it and see if she notices that its not emla - the
insertion doesn't hurt any more then a needle so she may find that out and
decide its ok without it - then again it may hurt and she'd never forgive

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm