[IP] Charcot foot

Can anyone with experience of Charcot foot email me privately and tell me what
they have done for the pain relief and swelling of this? My father, who is NOT
diabetic, was just diagnosed with it. His one foot is 5x the size of a normal
foot and the pain has been unbearable. They just put him in a boot, and have
him using a walker...but what else can they do?

Mom to Kevin