[IP] my A1c!

hey everyone,
I had posted this last week but I never saw it show up in the listings so here
I go again ;-) I just wanted to let you all know that I have been pumping for
about 1 month now. My A1c in January was a whopping 11.8 and the other day it
 was done again and it was 7.3!! I was psyched! I know that's still high to some
of you but compared to the last one I'm not complaining :-)
My goal is to be at around 6.5 we shall se in 3 months.
Pumping with a clear Paradigm since March 2003
Dx in 1988 at 12 yaers old