> Are you prepared to be yelled at by your medical team? They do stuff like
> that when someone ends up in the hospital with a major problem in a severe
> hypo or DKA.

I would suggest that anyone who gets "yelled at" by their medical team, fire
them and find another who can offer advice without hostility.

I've made some dumb mistakes in my diabetes treatment over the years, but
never have I been yelled at or even severely reprimanded.  I've been given
gentle correction.  (That is, firm correction without harshness.)  A doctor
who does otherwise has a bad bedside manner which is bad for his business.

Whatever you do, don't worry about being harshly dealt with by your medical
team.  You can always hit them in the pocketbook if they do that by going

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990