Re: re:[IP] Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

> Personally, I'd rather see them develop another type
> of glucose sensor than a contact lens.

I've been told, based on my strong reflexive blinking reaction to anything
coming at my eye, that I would NOT be a good candidate for contact lenses.
That is yet another reason why I was less than enthusiastic.

Hate to gripe, because I DO see progress it terms of a step toward
continuous glucose monitoring, but I guess I'd like to see all the other
diabetics pioneer this advancement for me.  I'll sit it out.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990