[IP] My Clear Paradigm is supposed to arrive today!

I have pump school on May 7 and May 8th, three hours
each day...I'm so excited!  I wanted the Cozmo but my
dumb insurance company is a very restrictive EPO and
has a contract with Minimed but not Deltec and I
didn't want to fight for months because I really want
to get started pumping...I think the paradigm will be
great....Thanks for listening!  And thanks to everyone
for always posting such great info...

dx'd 05/80 (age 12)
soon to be pumping finally

Do you Yahoo!?