[IP] Re: PLEASE HELP!!!

>>> len lutz <email @ redacted> 04/18 12:43 PM >>>

.Id think, id be nervous, on the beach... not just the heat (which  likely,
could be dealt with) , but, i just dont think, that my pump, and sand would
mix well...I'm sure we've all experienced "failed attempts", at keeping
sand away from ANYTHING,  I dont think, it would take more then a single,
grain, to mess things up, big time>

 I just returned from a week of sunning on the beach in Florida, and playing in
the surf, and my pump was fine. I had it in the leather case, and just wiped the
sand off the front. I've never had a problem at the beach.