From: email @ redacted
Full-name: FrumpyMom2
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:33:17 EDT
Subject: Carol E Wilson
To: email @ redacted

Sorry folks but about once a year I post two messages, I am looking to
reconnect with some friends I had in the late seventies, early eighties.  If
this offends anyone, I am truly sorry.

Looking for Carol, a girl (now woman) who is close to my age who I met at her
grandfathers or uncles farm in Mexico, MO.  Are you out there?

Thanks,

Cee Dee