[IP] Re: skin colored

> Remember that skin-colored is not "one size fits all". Even Crayola
> changed the name of the crayon from "flesh" to "peach".

I used to laugh that my hugsband and I are different colors. Then I did the
color/season study and sure enough, he's a summer and I'm an autumn. We turn
our palms up next to each other and he has a pinkish tone and I'm
orange-ish. It even shows up in our pictures.

http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (with album of EVOLUTION OF
INSULIN PUMPS including World's Youngest Pumper)

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors.... but they all
have to learn to live in the same box.

=