[IP] RE: contact lens

I may be unique here but I know when I am extremely low or extremely high
and I don't even have to look at my eyes. If this is to be used as an
indication that I should go test my b/g I don't need that, my body does it
for me. But I've only been at this 3 years maybe that indication from my
body will go away over the next few years. I certainly wouldn't bolus based
on color. I too want a number!
Good idea but no thank you.
That CGMS works good, lets keep going that route, just needs a real time