Re: [IP] Glucosamine and BG

Hi Sylvia~

My orthopedic guy suggested glucosamine, but I opted not to take it because
it does raise big.  I'm very interested in your post about MOM.  I did some
reading on the internet.  Have you experienced any side effects, what dosage
do you take, and last but not least, how did you decide to start taking it?

Also, do you buy your supplement locally or via the internet?  Sorry so many
questions, but after your post and with the reading I've done, it sounds
like it might be the answer for me.  Now granted on the internet they say
that it cures everything from hair loss to snoring.  We could use help with
both of those things at my house!

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jan Clinthorne