Re: [IP] PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, I think you need more than 1 day on the Lantus.  When my daughter was on
lantus it didn't really start to work until about the 6 hr mark then it was
fully in her system and starting to work.  I would go back on today and keep
controling the high bs with fast acting then after 3 days adjust by 2 unit
incr. until you get good bs.

Judy