Re: [IP] back to the Emla Cream

In a message dated 4/18/2003 6:36:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Emla is still not available around here (or I guess anywhere) while it is
> repackaged. What are others using instead?

Katie needed some for some blood tests (non-D related), so I ordered some
from the Canadian pharmacy site that someone posted here.  Here is the link:
  <A HREF="http://www.canadapharmacy.com/index.cfm">Canada Pharmacy - Your
discount Canadian Pharmacy, We ship to the USA</A>
I have some left over -- if you could use it, email me privately.
Pumpmama to Katie (12)