Re: [IP] wrapped around wee willie

> First of all, I normally wear briefs to bed with me.  That in its self
> should take care of the matter.  (As long as you make sure that the tubing
> isn't in your briefs with wee willie)

Zachary wears boxers and typically has his sites on his upper
thighs.    This means the tubing is running through his boxers
and out the top.    He just tends to pull it sorta taut and have
the extra tubing sticking out the top and the pump then
laying on the bed next to him or in a pocket of his boxers
(we found some soft, loose boxer style shorts at Wal-Mart
two summers ago).

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO