[IP] Re: Insulin Antibody

>>>Went to dr. yesterday and still have severe anemia but had checked out,
don't have mediterranean anemia. I've been taking iron supplements and now
she wants me to either take two of them per day or go on a prescription

Kathy, I took the Rx one for 8 years (Niferex) 300 mg a day. They are
actually OTC but kept behind the C. ;-)  How are your kidneys? Do you need
Procrit/Epogen injections?

>>A1c was 8.1 up from 7.4 and I don't care anymore.>>

Since I got on the 'net 4 yrs ago my A1c's have been running in the low 6s
and even a high 5. BUT, 2 wks ago it was 8.1.  I go to a support group and
the CDE said a lab tech will be our next speaker - any Q's ahead of time? I
asked why my rise of 2 whole points. She thought since I get heparin for my
dialysis runs that thins the blood, and I get iron added directly to my
lines now, that is a Q we'll ask and that may change my blood chemistry and
not be a true result.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
(album of the EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS and picture of the World's Youngest

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.  ~ Thomas