re:[IP] Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

>This is a big step in the climb toward curing diabetes with a mechanical

Yes, but only for people who can tolerate wearing contact lenses.  I wear
contact lenses for vision correction.  If I didn't need vision correction I
would not wear contact lenses.  They require a lot of work caring for them,
as well as care while wearing them so as not to end up with eye abrasions
and infections.  Not all people can wear contact lenses either, depending
on eye moisture, etc.  Personally, I'd rather see them develop another type
of glucose sensor than a contact lens.