Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:57:28 -0500
From: "Faith" <email @ redacted>
Subject: re:[IP] Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

"Gradations have yet to be determined, but green is for normal, red for
extremely low glucose and violet for extremely high glucose.

"You can dramatically improve control of glucose...."

How can I improve my control of glucose if I don't have a number to
correct?  I don't understand how green for normal, red for extreme low
and violet for extreme high would help me.  If it's green than I don't
need to test if any other color, I'd better test quick?

Am I missing something here?

pumping since 08-00