[IP] Laura's arthritis

>>>  I had knee x rays taken and the doctor said it is arthritis, but
apparently not severe enough to do anything with
right now. >>>

What type of arthritis is it? My hugsband was dx'd with rheumatoid arthritis
and the painologist said the most crippling damage is done in the first 2
years. He was put on 5 meds and is doing well. How bad do you have to get to
get treated? Surely something to slow the digression can be done????

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

A chicken *cross*ing the road is poultry in motion.