[IP] Re: Animas pumps

I specifically asked the Animas tech if they were sending me a new pump and
the answer was that it was a refurbished one.  I also asked if mine would be
returned to me after it was checked out and was told that the refurbished
one would be the one I would keep.  I too thought I had read someplace that
they sent out new replacement pumps.  I will be calling the company again
because the screen on the pump they sent me is as faint as mine has become
and the light is no brighter.
However, it's comforting to know that a replacement pump can be delivered
within 24 hours.  I shudder at the thoughts of ever giving shots again and
really love how good I feel on the pump.
Needless to say I'm concerned and appreciate the response to my first post
about my screen problem.
email @ redacted