Re: [IP] Re: Animas pumps

In a message dated 4/17/2003 4:17:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is truly interesting. Anyone else recall a thread griping on MM sending
> refurbed pumps and Animas would never do such a thing! hmmmmmmm

I have had a few replacement Animas pumps and was told each time they are new
from the company.  They told me they take the broken ones and study them and
then donate them for demos or sometimes children.  This makes me start
thinking about my pump.