Re: [IP] pumping malfunction - too much insulin

If I had to guess, I'd say that this journalist is making an assumption
that the pump malfunctioned.  Without the pump company having had time to
evaluate pump, who knows what happened.  The article was written the Sunday
following this Saturday incident.

This appears to be another case of a journalist making diabetic mountains
out of one person's mole-hill mistakes.

Just my opinion of course.  =)