Re: [IP] Glucosamine and BG

HI.  I'm not the diabetic so I can't address the insulin resistance part of
this question but I can tell you that I am currently waiting to have a total
knee replacement done due to Rapid Onset Arthritis that occurred from an
injury several years ago..  Last summer my knee was so bad the doc was trying
to get me in for the surgery right then but I'm in the middle of school and
wanted to wait.  Meanwhile I learned about MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
1000MG.  You can get it at Costco.  Promotes Collagen development.  Well, let
me tell you, after taking it for only two weeks I no longer needed to wear my
brace (big metal and strap contraption) and now I have NO PAIN at all after 5
months of taking this supplement.  I'm thinking about putting the surgery off
one more year for after I graduate next spring.  Oh just reading the bottle,
it says that MSM is a bioavailable sulfur which is a necessary component to
help nourish the production of collagen and other connective tissues for
healthy joints.  For me this stuff is worth its weight in GOLD and then

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua