[IP] Glucosamine and BG

Just doing some research for myself.  I had knee x rays taken and the doctor
said it is arthritis, but apparently not severe enough to do anything with
right now. We talked about water exercise, and exercise in general as well as
an occasion Advil for pain.
I have read some research on glucosamine, pros and cons.  I also came across
the insulin resistance question.  I'm wondering what is proven, and what isn't
and if any of you pumpers take this supplement without problems.  I know,
YMMV, but some opinions would be great.