Re: [IP] better infusion sets

I don't think we'll have good luck with the infusion set/reservoir
manufacturers having standardized connections at each end of the tubing.

It does make sense to sell the tubing with the reservoir, but this won't
happen until the infusion/tubing connection is standardized or the pump
companies start pushing to change the way this stuff is sold.

I don't think the pump companies have much incentive to want to standardize
any more than they have.  MM is bucking the standardization trend at the
moment with the Paradigm stuff.