RE [IP] better infusion sets

now that would make my life REAL TOUGH... i get my supplies, every 3
months, from a "durable goods supplier"

I get my insulin (in pen tubes, that go right  into the pump) (some of us,
do not fill out own)...., from my pharmacy, ones a month, and i need to
keep them refrigerated... just how would that work ????

i think, that might be why, the lura-lock, was invented

(Example Of a Signature, Less then The Prescribed 7 Lines)
len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes