[IP] better infusion sets

The tubing should be sold with the reservoir, NOT the cannula. You
change tubing  every time you change reservoir, not every time you
change cannulas.  It makes no sense to sell the tubing as part of the
cannula.  Ryan i don't know what you are thinking.  All tubing
connecters I've seen have a snap lock that could never separate by

>Do any of you have good ideas - I will mention different
>colors of tubing! And to sell tubings and cannulas seperately. It's a
>opportunity to get the ideas directly to the makers of the sets.

<<<<I don't think that having the tubings and cannulas separate is a good
idea at all. From: Ryan Bruner <email @ redacted>>>>>>