Re: [IP] better infusion sets

In a message dated 4/17/2003 11:07:52 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> How about a swivel where the tubing connects to the pump.  I think there
> would be less tubing breakage if it could swivel (causing less strain on
> the line).  Also, How about using tan (skin-colored) adhesive tape so the
> sites blend!  My daughter wheres hers on her arm and it just glows!
> Cheri McCurdy

I love these two suggestions! This goes for me also. I would additionally
like to see the bend at the luer lock. One pump has this feature, but the
name escapes me at the moment. That connection sure can poke! and it makes
the pump a lot more obvious, I think.