Re: [IP] airport guideline confusion

At 12:40 PM 4/17/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>Just make sure all your medicine is in one small bag, with labels on it.
>They know what is what regarding diabetics.

I put all my diabetes supplies into one clear plastic ziplock type
bag.  The 1 gallon size works very well for me.  I like the ones that have
the little zipper thing that you can easily slide it open and close.  The
bags are clear and the contents are easily seen.  This bag is put into my
carryon bag with the other items I want to carry with me.

I last flew in October and wasn't even stopped at any security
checkpoint.   Drop carryon bags on the conveyor, walk through scanner and
pick up bags at the other end.  And that was about it.  I was actually
surprised in Detroit where I caught my first flight, I was expecting
something, but nope.  Easy as can be, just as it was in Phoenix coming back.