Re: [IP] Sign at dr's for competence

Hey, I have a great (general) physician here in Anchorage that I have really
loved working with. My problem is that she has cut her hours down to two days
a week. My last appointment, which I had made 3 months prior, was cancelled
when I arrived at the office because she had to leave to deliver a baby.
Well, I understand that babies can't wait, but the next available appointment
was 2 months down the road and I really needed to talk with her. I ended up
seeing an Nurse Practioner, which ended up working out ok, but, it is
impossible to get in to see my doctor quickly, if I am really sick, as she is
popular to the point of being constantly overbooked. I have considered
finding a new physician (horror....don't like changes) for the diabetes part
and just keeping my GP for the annual gunk. Does anyone, by any chance, know
of a good endo or internist in Anchorage?