Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:44:42 +0200
From: "Anja =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=D8stergren?= Nielsen" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] better infusion sets

I will be visiting Maersk Medical, the maker of Quick sets and
May 13 and I will be asked for ideas for better infusion sets and they
show me their ideas. Do any of you have good ideas - I will mention
colors of tubing! And to sell tubings and cannulas seperately. It's a
opportunity to get the ideas directly to the makers of the sets.