[IP] Cozmo - test drive

Hi all.

We went to the ped endo today and left with a loaner Cozmo to "test drive"
:-) for 2 weeks. I called customer service because I need some reservoirs
overnighted to my house.  I was connected to someone's voice mail, rather
than a live person.  Is this SOP?  I don't want to wait at home for a return

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster..  <A HREF="http://www.kidsrpumping.com/">Kids R Pumping</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting
to improve the world? -Anne Frank, Holocaust diarist (1929-1945)