Re: [IP] Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

 I agree its a little strange for me but I guess it is good that they are
exploring differnet options for BG testing ad out there somewhere there is
someone who will love this way but it does sound like a modern day pee on the
strip testing you get a colour and thats it. I like my numbers thanks - I like
them on a screen not my eye ball!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm