[IP] A friend pumping!!

 I just found out that one of my co-camp councellors just started pumping a week
ago! This is crazy!! that makes all 3 of us regular councellors(for the past 5-6
years) on pumps now the other one just started 2 weeks ago. Its crazy how quick
everyone is starting to pump I talk to them and they say they are thinking about
it and next thing I know their hooked up!! It took me 2 1/2 years to get the
paper work done and its taking them 1 week!!! Apparently the diabetes clinic is
having great success with MM and the new forms you just fill it out the doc
signs it and you get your pump like that!!

 Its great I see the clinic peoples on Tuesday I'm gonna find out our new number
of pumpers When I started I was "kid" #7 and there was about 10 adults in our
city(and surrounding area) of 113,000ish peoples.
I wouldn't doubt if that has almost doubled since november!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm