Re: [IP] better infusion sets

 But a huge majority of us right now don't use the tubing that came with the set
and have no problems, I change my set 2x a week and my tubing 1x so I am using
different tubing then what came with the set and all pump companies sell there
sets with the combo pack option of 10 sets and 5 tubing so I can't see how it
would not connect. Its not like there made together they are joined at the
factory and then packaged so it be the same as buying them separate and joining
them at home.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm