Re: [IP] Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

It sounds to me rather crude.  I would hope that eventually it could be more
precise and less obvious to everyone and their brother in law that you've
got something weird in there.

What I don't like is the lack of precision.  (Green, red, and violet --
aren't there variations?  Isn't 200 worse than 150?  I'd panic over a 35 bs,
but not worry too much over a 65.  And some people actually target for 150
or 60, for instance.)

I also don't like the need to look in a mirror to check, and more
importantly, the fact that apparently, people could see it, too.  I don't
want to tell every stranger that I meet that actually, that green spot in my
eye means my blood sugar is normal.  I'd like to make my blood sugar my
business, and not the community's.

It is a nice thought, but I guess I'm hoping this is only a crude beginning.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990