Re: re:[IP] better infusion sets

 Awesome idea!!! I keep mine in the circles that they come out of the package
in(does that make sense?) I just keep recoiling them and tucking them into my
underwear waistband, but it it coiled that way on its own it would be great!!
not little coils like the phone cord though but like they are fresh out of the

 AND COLOURS A BIT MUCH - absolutly NOT!! I would love to have transluscent
purple tubing! and would even pay out of pocket for the added
feature(occasionally) it be quite the conversation starter!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm