[IP] Glucagon no longer available?

So I went to the pharmacy the other day with my perscription for glucagon.
I literally hadn't needed it in at least 15 years, but keep one on hand
"just in case".

As a result of never actually using it, I only get a new one when the old
one has expired.  I drop off the perscription at the pharmacy, and the
pharmacist tells me that they haven't been able to get any in for at least 3

This doesn't sound right to me.  Does anyone know anything about this?  In
the meantime I'm going to try another pharmacy chain, but insurance is a
pain with that.  It's not like I USE the stuff, but it's good to have...