[IP] re: airport guideline confusion

Leeann, I agree with Eric.  But first, let me say my pump went off in every
single metal detector last year.  Let it go, and if it beeps immediately tell
them "insulin Pump".  You will get wanded, and maybe frisked a bit (yes,

Do not make any kind of deal about your carry-on supplies. If they poke
through your bag, they probably wont even see them.  I carried a book/tote bag
with one of those insulin keep cool canvas bags inside.  They never looked at
one single thing.

A letter wont do you any good, don't bother with one.  Have your labels on