re:[IP] better infusion sets

An infusion set with a smoother profile on the connection hub would be great.
When I use my legs for infusion sites, I'm always worried I'm going to yank it
out when pulling clothing up or down.  If the connection hub had a flatter/
smoother profile or tapered edges, I would think this would happen far less