Re: [IP] wrapped around wee willie

After using my pump for more than a year with 23" tubing, and sleeping in the
buff on most nights, I can report that this has never happened to me either.

I use a "thigh thing" to keep the pump from wandering all over the bed when
I sleep and this tends to keep the tubing under control also.

Without either "willie" or the pump restrained, I can see tubing emergencies
happening.  I would think that restraining one or the other should keep both
happy.  =)