Re: [IP] better infusion sets

Anja Said:
>I will be asked for ideas for better infusion sets
>and they will show me their ideas. Do any of you have
>good ideas

With the Sils (and the Tenders) I would LOVE to see
the release part that is at the end of the tubing
(that then attaches to the infusion set) have a
different color "bottom" and "top".  This is a pain in
the rear trying to figure out which way to insert it.
It is not obvious by looking at it!!
ELSE - make it insert either way, like a backpack
quick release squeeze buckle!

One other suggestion - offer a shorter cannula on the
Sils (similar to the 9 mm & 6mm cannulas with the 90
degree set).  I cannot insert the Sil all the way due
to crimping and cannot use the 90 degree sets AT ALL
(no matter how short).

Thanks for representing our needs to the manufacturer!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?