[IP] Unexpected Battery outage

Last weekend I went out to breakfast with my mother before going shopping.
When I went to bolus for my breakfast, I noticed that my MM508 had a
completely blank screen. I pushed buttons and nothing happened. So then I took
the batteries out and put them back in. Nothing. Finally when I put in new
batteries it came back on, but it had lost all of my information, basals,
time, bolus unit limits, everything. I never had an alarm and I was really
surprised this happened.
I guess this needs to be a reminder to write down our basals in a safe place,
because I sure had a fun time trying to get them fine-tuned again.

Sherry C