re:[IP] better infusion sets

hi anja,
i do have a suggestion. see what they think of making a set that's smaller
outside of the body but can still be angled like the silhouette. i used to use
the bent needle until the metal poking muscle hurt too much (i'm on the thin
side) and there's barely anything that sits on the skin to catch on your
jeans. now i use the silhouette- love the flexibility of angles and teflon,
but there's that huge "button" that always catches on my pants. my entire
waistline is off limits because all i do is pull sites out when they rub on my
so merge the bent needle "wings" with the teflon angle and i'll switch!
don't want color though- clear only!

good luck!

leann marcucci
dx'd 8/00