Re: [IP] wrapped around wee willie

Well Barb as a pumper of three and a half months I can say this has never
happened to me.

Here are a few things I do:

First of all, I normally wear briefs to bed with me.  That in its self
should take care of the matter.  (As long as you make sure that the tubing
isn't in your briefs with wee willie)

Second, I usually have my pump in a shirt pocket or a pocket in my shorts.
This prevents the pump from running around the bed and ensaring wee willie.

I hope this helps.  Let us know how your friend's son fares out.  Like you
said, aside from the surface humor, this can be a medical emergency for a
male.

Best regards,

Chris